Make the most out of October’s ingredients with the ultimate autumn smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, betaine, potassium, copper, fiber, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Sure to provide your body with the necessary vitamins and minerals it so desperately desires as well as helping your immune system battle any viruses!
1. Wash your ingredients.
3. Cut open your apples and pears and remove the seeds and stems.
4. Peel the lemon. (I like to keep the skins on my beetroot and ginger for some extra goodness and fiber)
6. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
7. Chuck half of them into your blender.
8. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
9. Scoop in the passion fruit.
10. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
11. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
12. Add the XCT oil and water.
13. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
14. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family. Little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience. Or just pour into a large juice container and keep with you as something to sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nuts, seeds, granola, raw cacao nibs, or any extra fruit you might like and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn smoothie bowl!
Refresh Yourself – The Best Refreshing Green Smoothie Finding yourself lacking a bit of excitement in these darker, colder, gloomier winter months? Liven up your taste buds with this delicious and best refreshing green smoothie recipe!…
The Rhubarb Special – The Best Rhubarb Smoothie Make use of some of the delicious early rhubarb with this best rhubarb smoothie! Packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s,…
Black Magic – The Best Lychee Smoothie Summon something extra ordinary this winter with the best lychee smoothie recipe ever! A tingle on the senses, this smoothie is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium,…
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…