Booyaka! Booyaka! Start your day with a little Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling-A-Ling! Sweet nutritious smoothie packed with healthy proteins, amino acids, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, K, E, iron, calcium, magnesium, omega-3’s…Perfect to give you a morning boost and get you grooving for the rest of your day!
1. Wash the kale, spinach, apple and nectarine.
2. Peel and chop the rest of your fruit and veg.
3. Chuck half of them into your blender.
4. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
5. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
6. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
7. Add the MCT oil and water.
8. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
9. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
10. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
The Purrp – The Best Beetroot And Grape Smoothie If you find yourself wondering what to do with those leftover beets, then look no further than this delicious and best beetroot and grape smoothie! Packed…
Heard It Through The Grapevine – A Delicious, Healthy Grape Smoothie Get yourself in the groove with this funky grape smoothie! Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, carotene, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs),vitamins A, B(B1,…
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…
Take Me To The Bahamas – The Best Tropical Smoothie Had enough of the rainy, windy, chilly autumn? Take your mind, body and tastebuds to the Bahamas with this delicious, healthy and best tropical smoothie…