Booyaka! Booyaka! Start your day with a little Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling-A-Ling! Sweet nutritious smoothie packed with healthy proteins, amino acids, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, K, E, iron, calcium, magnesium, omega-3’s…Perfect to give you a morning boost and get you grooving for the rest of your day!
1. Wash the kale, spinach, apple and nectarine.
2. Peel and chop the rest of your fruit and veg.
3. Chuck half of them into your blender.
4. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
5. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
6. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
7. Add the MCT oil and water.
8. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
9. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
10. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
El Fruity – The Best Healthy Fruit Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit gloomy this cold, wet January, refresh your senses with this delicious and best healthy fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic flavours, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories,…
The Aloe-Ha – A Super Healthy Nutritious Shake Get your cool on with this delicious healthy smoothie! Packed with healthy acids, choline, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, niacin, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6,…
Fruit n’ Greens – Best Fruit and Veg Smoothie If you love veg, but have a taste for the sweeter things in life, then try this deliciously balanced best fruit and veg smoothie. High in…
The Bugs Bunny – The Best Carrot Smoothie Rediscover that spring in your step with this delicious, best carrot smoothie! Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, beta-carotene, betaine, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
A delicious smoothie from leftover fruit and veg Seeing delicious fruit or veg going to waste is always a shameful sight. Use up some of those aging, over ripe, unwanted ingredients by chucking them into…