Don’t let your body be defeated – just beet it! This thick, juicy, nutritious smoothie is packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, healthy fats – omega-3s as well as omega-6s, betanin, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), E, K… The perfect shake to get you grooving like the king of pop!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Cut open, remove the seed and scoop out the avocado.
3. Cut your pomegranate into quarters and deseed it.
4. Peel the kiwi, bananas, lemon and ginger. ( I tend not to peel the beetroot as you can eat it with the skin, which actually holds a lot of the nutrients!)
5. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
6. Chuck half of them into your blender.
7. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
8. Scoop in the passion fruit.
9. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
10. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
10. Add the MCT oil and water.
11. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
12. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast or a detoxifying drink!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, bananas, pomegranate, beetroot and turn it into a yummy, nutritious smoothie bowl!
Refresh Yourself – The Best Refreshing Green Smoothie Finding yourself lacking a bit of excitement in these darker, colder, gloomier winter months? Liven up your taste buds with this delicious and best refreshing green smoothie recipe!…
Will You Be My Broccoli – A nutrient dense delicious green smoothie Load up on some vital nutrients this autumn with this delicious green smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, choline,…
The Fruit Salad – The Best Green Fruit Smoothie Welcome back the early sunshine, blooming flowers and warm breeze of the spring season with this delicious, refreshing and best green fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic…
Salsa Maria – A Nutritious Savoury Smoothie Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus,…
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…