With November comes the harvest of the nuts! Take advantage with this delicious, ultimate healthy smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… A great way to boost energy levels, cognitive function, concentration and memory!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Peel the lemon and kiwis (or cut them in half and squeeze out).
3. Cut open your apples and remove the seeds and stems.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the dried fruit, nuts and seeds.
8. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender.
9. Add the XCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth. If it’s too thick add some more water.
11. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family. Little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience. Or just pour into a large juice container and keep with you as something to sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or go crazy and add some even more nuts, seeds, granola, raw cacao nibs or any extra fruit you might like and turn it into the ultimate healthy smoothie bowl!
For more smoothie bowls check out my collection here!
Club Tropicana – A Delicious Refreshing Healthy Shake So good you’ll go coconuts for this recipe! A tasty nutritious smoothie packed with iron, calcium, selenium, potassium, magnesium, protein, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5,…
The Figaro – A Protein Packed Dense Healthy Nutrient Shake Bring on the protein! For those who like to mix in a bit of exercise with their healthy diet, Whey provides premium, grass-fed protein with all…
The Purrp – The Best Beetroot And Grape Smoothie If you find yourself wondering what to do with those leftover beets, then look no further than this delicious and best beetroot and grape smoothie! Packed…
Fruit n’ Greens – Best Fruit and Veg Smoothie If you love veg, but have a taste for the sweeter things in life, then try this deliciously balanced best fruit and veg smoothie. High in…
Bulletproof Coffee – Upgraded Coffee Blended With Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter And Brain Octane Oil A recipe created by Dave Asprey in 2009 after his travels to Tibet, where he was introduced to yak-butter tea. This…