With November comes the harvest of the nuts! Take advantage with this delicious, ultimate healthy smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… A great way to boost energy levels, cognitive function, concentration and memory!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Peel the lemon and kiwis (or cut them in half and squeeze out).
3. Cut open your apples and remove the seeds and stems.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the dried fruit, nuts and seeds.
8. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender.
9. Add the XCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth. If it’s too thick add some more water.
11. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family. Little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience. Or just pour into a large juice container and keep with you as something to sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or go crazy and add some even more nuts, seeds, granola, raw cacao nibs or any extra fruit you might like and turn it into the ultimate healthy smoothie bowl!
For more smoothie bowls check out my collection here!
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…
Acai On My Mind – A Smooth Delicious Healthy Shake Need something refreshing to pick you up after an exhausting day? Try this acai smoothie full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, calcium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1,…
Black Magic – The Best Lychee Smoothie Summon something extra ordinary this winter with the best lychee smoothie recipe ever! A tingle on the senses, this smoothie is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium,…