The key to life is all about balance! Find your inner peace with this densely nutritious smoothie packed with iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, potassium, betanin, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Everything your body needs to keep you feeling well and healthy!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems from your strawberries and Sharon fruit.
3. Cut your apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
4. Peel the lemon and ginger.
5. Cut off the ends of your beetroot (but keep the leaves!)
6. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
7. Chuck half of them into your blender.
8. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
9. Scoop in the passion fruit.
10. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
11. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
12. Add the MCT oil and water.
13. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
14. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family, little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience, or just a nice refreshing drink you could pour into a juice container and sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, any extra fruit you like and turn it into a healthy nutritious smoothie bowl!
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
Fruit n’ Greens – Best Fruit and Veg Smoothie If you love veg, but have a taste for the sweeter things in life, then try this deliciously balanced best fruit and veg smoothie. High in…
The Divine Combination – The Best Mango Smoothie Spinach and Mango make a great Pear in this super refreshing, best mango smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
The Fruit Salad – The Best Green Fruit Smoothie Welcome back the early sunshine, blooming flowers and warm breeze of the spring season with this delicious, refreshing and best green fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic…
A Clockwork Orange – The Best Green Orange Smoothie Make use of some of those delicious, juicy, in-season oranges with this best green orange smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium,…