The key to life is all about balance! Find your inner peace with this densely nutritious smoothie packed with iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, potassium, betanin, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Everything your body needs to keep you feeling well and healthy!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems from your strawberries and Sharon fruit.
3. Cut your apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
4. Peel the lemon and ginger.
5. Cut off the ends of your beetroot (but keep the leaves!)
6. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
7. Chuck half of them into your blender.
8. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
9. Scoop in the passion fruit.
10. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
11. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
12. Add the MCT oil and water.
13. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
14. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family, little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience, or just a nice refreshing drink you could pour into a juice container and sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, any extra fruit you like and turn it into a healthy nutritious smoothie bowl!
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…
The Yogi – The Ultimate Yogi Smoothie Suited for the ultimate yogi master. For those looking to replenish their essential nutrients as well as giving your body the healthy protein and amino acids needed after an…
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
Go Bananas – The Best Healthy Banana Smoothie If you’re feeling wild, go bananas with this crazy delicious and best healthy banana smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s,…
El Fruity – The Best Healthy Fruit Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit gloomy this cold, wet January, refresh your senses with this delicious and best healthy fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic flavours, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories,…