Swerve through your day with this nutrient packed delicious healthy summer smoothie! Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, folate, fiber, omega-3s, vitamins A,B(B1,B2,B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to make you feel like the Queen B herself!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems of the strawberries.
3. Deseed your watermelon.
4. Peel your ginger, lemon and kiwis and chop with the rest of the fruit and veg.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, share with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs, extra strawberries and watermelon and turn it into a healthy delicious smoothie bowl!
The Immune Booster – The Best Smoothie To Boost Your Immune System It can be hard to find fresh ingredients in the colder seasons but don’t let that stop you from maintaining a balanced, healthy…
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…
When Life Gives You Melons – The Best Melon Smoothie When life gives you melons make the damn best melon smoothie ever! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
The Carnival – A Festive Healthy Summer Shake A delicious tropical healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, potassium, vitamins A, B(B1,B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K, omega-3s… Perfect to get you energized and…
Salsa Maria – A Nutritious Savoury Smoothie Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus,…