Cleanse your body with this delicious healthy shake packed with folate, biotin, silica, riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Perfect for a weekend detox or as a nourishing pick me up after a heavy, taxing week.
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Pluck your grapes and give them a rinse.
3. Peel your ginger and lemon.
4. Deseed your pomegranate and chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or as a refreshing detoxifying shake whilst having a nice relaxing bath!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raspberries, pomegranate and turn it into a delicious healthy smoothie bowl!
El Fruity – The Best Healthy Fruit Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit gloomy this cold, wet January, refresh your senses with this delicious and best healthy fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic flavours, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories,…
The Yin Yang – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Smoothie The key to life is all about balance! Find your inner peace with this densely nutritious smoothie packed with iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, potassium, betanin, healthy…
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…
The Fruit Salad – The Best Green Fruit Smoothie Welcome back the early sunshine, blooming flowers and warm breeze of the spring season with this delicious, refreshing and best green fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic…
A delicious smoothie from leftover fruit and veg Seeing delicious fruit or veg going to waste is always a shameful sight. Use up some of those aging, over ripe, unwanted ingredients by chucking them into…