Forget what the rest say and start your day on a high horse! A sweet rich healthy smoothie full of iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, folate, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, K, E… Will instantly make you feel like the great Khan himself, ready to conquer the day!
1. Wash your kale, spinach and blueberries.
2. Peel and chop the rest of your fruit and veg (cut into finer pieces if, like me, you don’t have the biggest blender).
3. Chuck half of them into your blender.
4. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
5. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
6. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
7. Add the MCT oil and water.
8. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
9. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
10. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, share with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs and extra blueberries and turn it into a nutritious smoothie bowl!
Fruit n’ Greens – Best Fruit and Veg Smoothie If you love veg, but have a taste for the sweeter things in life, then try this deliciously balanced best fruit and veg smoothie. High in…
Salsa Maria – A Nutritious Savoury Smoothie Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus,…
The Tropical – Best Banana and Pineapple Smoothie Get a taste of the tropics with this delicious, best banana and pineapple smoothie. Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, magnesium, manganese, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and a host…
The Berry Surprise – The best berry smoothie Treat yourself to the best berry smoothie ever with this delicious Berry Surprise! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, bioflavonoids, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s, MCTs),…
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…