Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… A perfect way to spice up your day or even use as a delicious dipping sauce!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems from your red bell pepper and the chilli peppers.
3. Peel your red onion, lemon and lime.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Himalayan salt, celery salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add in the ice cubes and mix again.
12. When the ice cubes have blended in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy savoury breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates, some healthy Virgin Marys for a party, a spicy dipping sauce or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add a fried egg, some cherry tomatoes, spring onion, coriander and turn it into a delicious healthy savoury smoothie bowl!
The Hulk – A Minty Fresh Nutrient Packed Healthy Protein Shake Green, green, everything green with a touch of fig(aro) and some passion fruit! Start your day with a SMASH through this densely packed healthy nutritious smoothie…
The Purple $wag – A Healthy Blueberry, Beetroot Nutrient Smoothie Vibrant purple autumn shake rich in antioxidants, fibre, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, omega-3’s, vitamins K, A, C, B’s… Perfect mix to give your body the nutrients…
A Taste Of Autumn – A Healthy Delicious Autumn Apple Smoothie You know what they say – an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Make the most October’s ingredients with this nutritious apple smoothie….
A delicious smoothie from leftover fruit and veg Seeing delicious fruit or veg going to waste is always a shameful sight. Use up some of those aging, over ripe, unwanted ingredients by chucking them into…
A Clockwork Orange – The Best Green Orange Smoothie Make use of some of those delicious, juicy, in-season oranges with this best green orange smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium,…