Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… A perfect way to spice up your day or even use as a delicious dipping sauce!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems from your red bell pepper and the chilli peppers.
3. Peel your red onion, lemon and lime.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Himalayan salt, celery salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add in the ice cubes and mix again.
12. When the ice cubes have blended in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy savoury breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates, some healthy Virgin Marys for a party, a spicy dipping sauce or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add a fried egg, some cherry tomatoes, spring onion, coriander and turn it into a delicious healthy savoury smoothie bowl!
The Figaro – A Protein Packed Dense Healthy Nutrient Shake Bring on the protein! For those who like to mix in a bit of exercise with their healthy diet, Whey provides premium, grass-fed protein with all…
All Green – The Best Low Sugar Green Super Smoothie The perfect smoothie for anyone on a low sugar or detox diet! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, detoxifiers, fiber, amino acids, iron, calcium, magnesium, choline, phosphorus, healthy…
Plum’s The Word – A Sweet And Tasty Nutritious Shake So good you’re gonna want to keep it a secret! A delicious healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2,…
A Taste Of Autumn – A Healthy Delicious Autumn Apple Smoothie You know what they say – an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Make the most October’s ingredients with this nutritious apple smoothie….
The Purrp – The Best Beetroot And Grape Smoothie If you find yourself wondering what to do with those leftover beets, then look no further than this delicious and best beetroot and grape smoothie! Packed…