Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… A perfect way to spice up your day or even use as a delicious dipping sauce!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems from your red bell pepper and the chilli peppers.
3. Peel your red onion, lemon and lime.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Himalayan salt, celery salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add in the ice cubes and mix again.
12. When the ice cubes have blended in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy savoury breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates, some healthy Virgin Marys for a party, a spicy dipping sauce or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add a fried egg, some cherry tomatoes, spring onion, coriander and turn it into a delicious healthy savoury smoothie bowl!
The Wonders Of The Lost World – The Best Green Matcha Smoothie Maca and Matcha. Combine these two ancient super-ingredients to make a delicious energy boosting smoothie. Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, chlorophyll, magnesium,…
The Super Smoothie – The Ultimate Healthy Detox Smoothie A deliciously powerful, ultimate healthy detox smoothie that also boosts energy and improves immune support! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, beta-carotenoids, iron, calcium, protein, magnesium, betaine, healthy…
The Purrp – The Best Beetroot And Grape Smoothie If you find yourself wondering what to do with those leftover beets, then look no further than this delicious and best beetroot and grape smoothie! Packed…
The Bugs Bunny – The Best Carrot Smoothie Rediscover that spring in your step with this delicious, best carrot smoothie! Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, beta-carotene, betaine, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
Figaro’s Ghost – The Best Halloween Pumpkin Smoothie Wondering what to do with all the leftover pumpkin now that you’ve carved out your decorations? Chuck it in a blender with a few extra fruit and…