Green, green, everything green with a touch of fig(aro) and some passion fruit! Start your day with a SMASH through this densely packed healthy nutritious smoothie filled with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1,B2,B3, B5, B6, B9), C, K, E… A perfect way to begin your morning and tear through the rest of the day!
1. Wash your ingredients
2. Peel your ginger and kiwi and chop with the rest of the fruit and veg
3. Add the kale, spinach and mint to your blender
4. Chuck in half of the chopped ingredients.
5. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
6. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
7. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
8. Add the MCT oil and water.
9. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
10. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
11. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, share with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs, extra grapes and figs and turn it into a healthy delicious smoothie bowl!
The Berry Surprise – The best berry smoothie Treat yourself to the best berry smoothie ever with this delicious Berry Surprise! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, bioflavonoids, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s, MCTs),…
The Winter Feast – Best Dried Fruit Smoothie With winter fast approaching it’s getting harder and harder to find fresh, organic, juicy fruit to liven up a smoothie. But don’t let that discourage you from…
The Pineapple Express – A Healthy Tropical Summer Shake A nutritious healthy summer smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, biotin, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Perfect to…
The Purrp – The Best Beetroot And Grape Smoothie If you find yourself wondering what to do with those leftover beets, then look no further than this delicious and best beetroot and grape smoothie! Packed…
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…