The key component of a healthy lifestyle! Bring some balance to your diet with this delicious, yummy, balanced smoothie packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, lutein, healthy fats (omega-3s + omega-6s), vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… A nutritious, healthy blend of fruit and veg, sure to get your body feeling great, boosting your immune system whilst waking up the mind!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Cut open, remove the seed and scoop out the avocado.
3. Cut your apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
4. Peel the kiwi, orange, lemon, turmeric and ginger.
5. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
6. Chuck half of them into your blender.
7. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
8. Scoop in the passion fruit.
9. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
10. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
11. Add the MCT oil and water.
12. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
13. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family, little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience, or just a nice refreshing drink you could pour into a juice container and sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, extra fruits you like and turn it into a delicious healthy smoothie bowl!
When Life Gives You Melons – The Best Melon Smoothie When life gives you melons make the damn best melon smoothie ever! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
The Aloe-Ha – A Super Healthy Nutritious Shake Get your cool on with this delicious healthy smoothie! Packed with healthy acids, choline, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, niacin, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6,…
The Wonders Of The Lost World – The Best Green Matcha Smoothie Maca and Matcha. Combine these two ancient super-ingredients to make a delicious energy boosting smoothie. Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, chlorophyll, magnesium,…
Bulletproof Coffee – Upgraded Coffee Blended With Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter And Brain Octane Oil A recipe created by Dave Asprey in 2009 after his travels to Tibet, where he was introduced to yak-butter tea. This…
The Granny Smith – The Best Green Apple And Grape Smoothie Make use of those delicious Granny Smiths with this best green apple and grape smoothie. Pack with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats…