A delicious tropical healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, potassium, vitamins A, B(B1,B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K, omega-3s… Perfect to get you energized and vitalized for carnival festivities, balancing out any excess alcohol that might get consumed!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems of the strawberries.
3. Peel your ginger, mango, lemon and kiwis.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, share with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs, extra strawberries, mango, kiwi and turn it into a healthy delicious smoothie bowl!
The Granny Smith – The Best Green Apple And Grape Smoothie Make use of those delicious Granny Smiths with this best green apple and grape smoothie. Pack with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats…
Bulletproof Coffee – Upgraded Coffee Blended With Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter And Brain Octane Oil A recipe created by Dave Asprey in 2009 after his travels to Tibet, where he was introduced to yak-butter tea. This…
Will You Be My Broccoli – A nutrient dense delicious green smoothie Load up on some vital nutrients this autumn with this delicious green smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, choline,…
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
Fruit n’ Greens – Best Fruit and Veg Smoothie If you love veg, but have a taste for the sweeter things in life, then try this deliciously balanced best fruit and veg smoothie. High in…