Had enough of the rainy, windy, chilly autumn? Take your mind, body and tastebuds to the Bahamas with this delicious, healthy and best tropical smoothie you’ll ever try! Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, fiber, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… The ultimate getaway for your taste buds, whilst still fueling your body with all the essential nutrients it requires!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Peel the lemon, kiwis, pineapple, and mango.
3. Cut open your apples and remove the seeds and stems.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
7. Scoop in the passion fruit.
8. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
9. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
10. Add the XCT oil and water.
11. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
12. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family. Little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience. Or just pour into a large juice container and keep with you as something to sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nuts, seeds, granola, raw cacao nibs or any extra fruit you might like and turn it into the best tropical smoothie bowl!
For more smoothie bowls check out my collection here!
The Sweet Sensation – A Sweet Nutritious Healthy Smoothie A dazzling sweet nutritious summer smoothie using a balanced mix of core healthy ingredients with the added aromas of a ripe nectarine. Rich in Vitamins A, B(B1,B2, B3…
Heard It Through The Grapevine – A Delicious, Healthy Grape Smoothie Get yourself in the groove with this funky grape smoothie! Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, carotene, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs),vitamins A, B(B1,…
Salsa Maria – A Nutritious Savoury Smoothie Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus,…
A delicious smoothie from leftover fruit and veg Seeing delicious fruit or veg going to waste is always a shameful sight. Use up some of those aging, over ripe, unwanted ingredients by chucking them into…
Just Beet It – A Thick Creamy Nutritious Smoothie Don’t let your body be defeated – just beet it! This thick, juicy, nutritious smoothie is packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, healthy fats – omega-3s as well…