Had enough of the rainy, windy, chilly autumn? Take your mind, body and tastebuds to the Bahamas with this delicious, healthy and best tropical smoothie you’ll ever try! Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, fiber, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… The ultimate getaway for your taste buds, whilst still fueling your body with all the essential nutrients it requires!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Peel the lemon, kiwis, pineapple, and mango.
3. Cut open your apples and remove the seeds and stems.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
7. Scoop in the passion fruit.
8. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
9. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
10. Add the XCT oil and water.
11. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
12. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family. Little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience. Or just pour into a large juice container and keep with you as something to sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nuts, seeds, granola, raw cacao nibs or any extra fruit you might like and turn it into the best tropical smoothie bowl!
For more smoothie bowls check out my collection here!
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
Go Bananas – The Best Healthy Banana Smoothie If you’re feeling wild, go bananas with this crazy delicious and best healthy banana smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s,…
The Granny Smith – The Best Green Apple And Grape Smoothie Make use of those delicious Granny Smiths with this best green apple and grape smoothie. Pack with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats…
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
The Fruit Salad – The Best Green Fruit Smoothie Welcome back the early sunshine, blooming flowers and warm breeze of the spring season with this delicious, refreshing and best green fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic…