Get rid of any morning blues with this stairway to heaven! A nutritious healthy smoothie packed with antioxidants, iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to give you a powerful lift and get you set for the rest of your day!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Cut out your watermelon from the skin, and deseed it.
3. Peel your ginger, pineapple, lemon and kiwi.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, share with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs, extra blueberries, watermelon, raspberries and turn it into a healthy delicious smoothie bowl!
The Tutti Frutti – The Best Grape and Berry Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit wild and crazy try this explosive, delicious, best grape and berry smoothie! It’s bursting with flavour and packed with anti-inflammatories,…
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
The Arnold – The Ultimate Post-Workout Protein Shake Looking for a delicious post-workout protein shake? Let me introduce you to The Arnold! A wonderfully creamy smoothie packed with protein, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese, dietary fiber,…
The Rhubarb Special – The Best Rhubarb Smoothie Make use of some of the delicious early rhubarb with this best rhubarb smoothie! Packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s,…
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…