Load up on some vital nutrients this autumn with this delicious green smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, choline, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Everything your body needs to make sure you’re feeling good and healthy!
1. Wash your ingredients.
3. Cut open your apples, plums and pears and remove the seeds and stems.
4. Peel the lemon and pineapple.
6. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
7. Chuck half of them into your blender.
8. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
9. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
10. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
11. Add the XCT oil and water.
12. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
13. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family. Little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience. Or just pour into a large juice container and keep with you as something to sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nuts, seeds, granola, raw cacao nibs, or any extra fruit you might like and turn it into a delicious green smoothie bowl!
The Berry Surprise – The best berry smoothie Treat yourself to the best berry smoothie ever with this delicious Berry Surprise! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, bioflavonoids, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s, MCTs),…
Peaches N Strawbs – A Deliciously Dense Healthy Dessert Shake Looking for a delicious yet healthy dessert? Look no further than this tasty nutritious smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, omega-3s, vitamins A,…
The Rhubarb Special – The Best Rhubarb Smoothie Make use of some of the delicious early rhubarb with this best rhubarb smoothie! Packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s,…
What Autumn Brings – A delicious seasonal autumn smoothie Make the most out of October’s ingredients with the ultimate autumn smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, betaine, potassium, copper, fiber, healthy fats (omega-3s,…
A Clockwork Orange – The Best Green Orange Smoothie Make use of some of those delicious, juicy, in-season oranges with this best green orange smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium,…