An homage to the late great Prince himself! A vibrant, rich, healthy, tropical smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to get you in the groove, ready to dance through the day!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Separate the leaves from your beetroots, and throw them into the blender together with your spinach and kale.
3. Remove the stems from your strawberries.
4. Cut open your pomegranate and take out the seeds.
5. Peel your ginger, lemon and kiwi.
6. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
7. Chuck half of them into your blender.
8. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
9. Add the frozen acai.
10. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
11. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
12. Add the MCT oil and coconut milk.
13. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
14. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates, some exotic healthy non-alcoholic cocktails for a party or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, banana, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and turn it into a delicious healthy smoothie bowl!
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
The Tutti Frutti – The Best Grape and Berry Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit wild and crazy try this explosive, delicious, best grape and berry smoothie! It’s bursting with flavour and packed with anti-inflammatories,…
The Berry Surprise – The best berry smoothie Treat yourself to the best berry smoothie ever with this delicious Berry Surprise! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, bioflavonoids, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s, MCTs),…
A Clockwork Orange – The Best Green Orange Smoothie Make use of some of those delicious, juicy, in-season oranges with this best green orange smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium,…