Looking for a delicious yet healthy dessert? Look no further than this tasty nutritious smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to satisfy any sweet cravings as well as provide you with the essential nutrients your body needs!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Remove the stems from your strawberries and deseed the peaches.
3. Peel your ginger, lemon and kiwi.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs, almonds, strawberries, peaches and turn it into a delicious healthy dessert!
The Shabba Ranks – A Healthy Nutritious Protein Shake Booyaka! Booyaka! Start your day with a little Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling-A-Ling! Sweet nutritious smoothie packed with healthy proteins, amino acids, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C,…
The Pineapple Express – A Healthy Tropical Summer Shake A nutritious healthy summer smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, biotin, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Perfect to…
El Fruity – The Best Healthy Fruit Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit gloomy this cold, wet January, refresh your senses with this delicious and best healthy fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic flavours, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories,…
The Tutti Frutti – The Best Grape and Berry Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit wild and crazy try this explosive, delicious, best grape and berry smoothie! It’s bursting with flavour and packed with anti-inflammatories,…
A delicious smoothie from leftover fruit and veg Seeing delicious fruit or veg going to waste is always a shameful sight. Use up some of those aging, over ripe, unwanted ingredients by chucking them into…