So good you’re gonna want to keep it a secret! A delicious healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to get you fired up and in the mood for a productive day!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Deseed your plums, apple and pear.
3. Peel your ginger, pineapple, lemon and kiwi.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, share with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, raw cacao nibs, extra plums and turn it into a delicious, healthy smoothie bowl!
The Tutti Frutti – The Best Grape and Berry Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit wild and crazy try this explosive, delicious, best grape and berry smoothie! It’s bursting with flavour and packed with anti-inflammatories,…
The Divine Combination – The Best Mango Smoothie Spinach and Mango make a great Pear in this super refreshing, best mango smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
The Granny Smith – The Best Green Apple And Grape Smoothie Make use of those delicious Granny Smiths with this best green apple and grape smoothie. Pack with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats…
The Purple $wag – A Healthy Blueberry, Beetroot Nutrient Smoothie Vibrant purple autumn shake rich in antioxidants, fibre, iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, omega-3’s, vitamins K, A, C, B’s… Perfect mix to give your body the nutrients…
The Wonders Of The Lost World – The Best Green Matcha Smoothie Maca and Matcha. Combine these two ancient super-ingredients to make a delicious energy boosting smoothie. Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, chlorophyll, magnesium,…