Waving goodbye to the last of the summer and bring you the best of early autumn! A deliciously sweet healthy autumn smoothie packed with iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, antioxidants, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to give you that little energy boost we’ve all been craving after an eventful summer!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Deseed your nectarines.
3. Peel your ginger, pineapple, lemon and kiwi.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
11. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
12. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
13. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, almonds, raw cacao nibs, extra fig and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn smoothie bowl!
Acai On My Mind – A Smooth Delicious Healthy Shake Need something refreshing to pick you up after an exhausting day? Try this acai smoothie full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, calcium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1,…
The Arnold – The Ultimate Post-Workout Protein Shake Looking for a delicious post-workout protein shake? Let me introduce you to The Arnold! A wonderfully creamy smoothie packed with protein, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese, dietary fiber,…
The Carnival – A Festive Healthy Summer Shake A delicious tropical healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, potassium, vitamins A, B(B1,B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K, omega-3s… Perfect to get you energized and…
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…