Waving goodbye to the last of the summer and bring you the best of early autumn! A deliciously sweet healthy autumn smoothie packed with iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, antioxidants, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to give you that little energy boost we’ve all been craving after an eventful summer!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Deseed your nectarines.
3. Peel your ginger, pineapple, lemon and kiwi.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
11. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
12. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
13. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, almonds, raw cacao nibs, extra fig and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn smoothie bowl!
A Clockwork Orange – The Best Green Orange Smoothie Make use of some of those delicious, juicy, in-season oranges with this best green orange smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, vitamin C, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium,…
The Shabba Ranks – A Healthy Nutritious Protein Shake Booyaka! Booyaka! Start your day with a little Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling-A-Ling! Sweet nutritious smoothie packed with healthy proteins, amino acids, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C,…
The Berry Surprise – The best berry smoothie Treat yourself to the best berry smoothie ever with this delicious Berry Surprise! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, bioflavonoids, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s, MCTs),…
The Winter Feast – Best Dried Fruit Smoothie With winter fast approaching it’s getting harder and harder to find fresh, organic, juicy fruit to liven up a smoothie. But don’t let that discourage you from…
The Divine Combination – The Best Mango Smoothie Spinach and Mango make a great Pear in this super refreshing, best mango smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…