Waving goodbye to the last of the summer and bring you the best of early autumn! A deliciously sweet healthy autumn smoothie packed with iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, antioxidants, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… Sure to give you that little energy boost we’ve all been craving after an eventful summer!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Deseed your nectarines.
3. Peel your ginger, pineapple, lemon and kiwi.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
11. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
12. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
13. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, almonds, raw cacao nibs, extra fig and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn smoothie bowl!
The Divine Combination – The Best Mango Smoothie Spinach and Mango make a great Pear in this super refreshing, best mango smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
Salsa Maria – A Nutritious Savoury Smoothie Enjoy a spicy, vibrant salsa or a delicious Bloody Mary? Why not mix them both and try this delightful savoury smoothie packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, phosphorus,…
The Wonders Of The Lost World – The Best Green Matcha Smoothie Maca and Matcha. Combine these two ancient super-ingredients to make a delicious energy boosting smoothie. Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, chlorophyll, magnesium,…
The Granny Smith – The Best Green Apple And Grape Smoothie Make use of those delicious Granny Smiths with this best green apple and grape smoothie. Pack with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, healthy fats…