A perfectly balanced, delicious healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… The ultimate way to get your daily dose of nutrients and get you ready for a productive day!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Pluck your grapes from the stem.
3. Peel your ginger, lemon, kiwi and melon.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates, cute little healthy cocktails or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, almonds, raw cacao nibs, melon, grapes and turn it into a delicious healthy smoothie bowl!
The Spa Treatment – A Refreshing, Detoxifying Healthy Shake Cleanse your body with this delicious healthy shake packed with folate, biotin, silica, riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C,…
The Tropical – Best Banana and Pineapple Smoothie Get a taste of the tropics with this delicious, best banana and pineapple smoothie. Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, magnesium, manganese, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and a host…
Figaro’s Ghost – The Best Halloween Pumpkin Smoothie Wondering what to do with all the leftover pumpkin now that you’ve carved out your decorations? Chuck it in a blender with a few extra fruit and…
The Overseas Romance – Best Cranberry Smoothie During the colder months it can be a bit of a challenge finding fresh fruit that are in season. Not so for the humble cranberry though! These delicious sour…
The Usual – A Perfectly Balanced Nutritious Healthy Fruit And Veg Shake My usual blend of core fruit and veg ingredients to provide a refreshing healthy nutritious shake rich in Vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B6),…