A perfectly balanced, delicious healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E, K… The ultimate way to get your daily dose of nutrients and get you ready for a productive day!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Pluck your grapes from the stem.
3. Peel your ginger, lemon, kiwi and melon.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender.
6. Add the Whey, flax seeds and the raw cacao nibs.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the MCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. Add 8 ice cubes, and mix again.
12. When the ice has mixed in and the shake looks nice and creamy, detach the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light healthy breakfast for the family, sharing with your flatmates, cute little healthy cocktails or just something to sip on throughout the day!
Or add some nutty granola, walnuts, almonds, raw cacao nibs, melon, grapes and turn it into a delicious healthy smoothie bowl!
Plum’s The Word – A Sweet And Tasty Nutritious Shake So good you’re gonna want to keep it a secret! A delicious healthy smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3s, vitamins A, B(B1, B2,…
A delicious smoothie from leftover fruit and veg Seeing delicious fruit or veg going to waste is always a shameful sight. Use up some of those aging, over ripe, unwanted ingredients by chucking them into…
All Green – The Best Low Sugar Green Super Smoothie The perfect smoothie for anyone on a low sugar or detox diet! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, detoxifiers, fiber, amino acids, iron, calcium, magnesium, choline, phosphorus, healthy…
The SurfBoard – A Delicious Healthy Tropical Shake Swerve through your day with this nutrient packed delicious healthy summer smoothie! Packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, folate, fiber, omega-3s, vitamins A,B(B1,B2,B3, B5, B6, B9), C, E,…
The Divine Combination – The Best Mango Smoothie Spinach and Mango make a great Pear in this super refreshing, best mango smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…