You know what they say – an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Make the most October’s ingredients with this nutritious apple smoothie. Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, fibre, lutein, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Sure to build up your immune system whilst giving you an inviting taste of some of the best ingredients Autumn has to offer!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Cut your apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
3. Peel the lemon and ginger.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender and scoop in the passion fruit.
6. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the XCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family, little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience, or just a nice refreshing drink you could pour into a juice container and sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, any extra fruit you might like and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn apple smoothie bowl!
The Mangolian – A Healthy Nutritious Tropical Protein Shake Forget what the rest say and start your day on a high horse! A sweet rich healthy smoothie full of iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, folate, vitamins A,…
The Nut Cracker – The Ultimate Healthy Smoothie With November comes the harvest of the nuts! Take advantage with this delicious, ultimate healthy smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, healthy fats…
Peaches N Strawbs – A Deliciously Dense Healthy Dessert Shake Looking for a delicious yet healthy dessert? Look no further than this tasty nutritious smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, omega-3s, vitamins A,…
Bulletproof Coffee – Upgraded Coffee Blended With Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter And Brain Octane Oil A recipe created by Dave Asprey in 2009 after his travels to Tibet, where he was introduced to yak-butter tea. This…
The Colour Purple– The Best Beetroot and Berry Smoothie If you’re looking for a bit of change from your regular green juice then try this delicious, best beetroot and berry smoothie! A superfood galore, this…