You know what they say – an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Make the most October’s ingredients with this nutritious apple smoothie. Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, fibre, lutein, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Sure to build up your immune system whilst giving you an inviting taste of some of the best ingredients Autumn has to offer!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Cut your apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
3. Peel the lemon and ginger.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender and scoop in the passion fruit.
6. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the XCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family, little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience, or just a nice refreshing drink you could pour into a juice container and sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, any extra fruit you might like and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn apple smoothie bowl!
The Arnold – The Ultimate Post-Workout Protein Shake Looking for a delicious post-workout protein shake? Let me introduce you to The Arnold! A wonderfully creamy smoothie packed with protein, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese, dietary fiber,…
The Ginger Ninja – A Simple Ginger And Turmeric Smoothie Thats The Ultimate Assassin Of Viruses And Bad Bacteria Autumn’s here and you’ve got the flu again? Wipe out any symptoms by unleashing a glass-full…
Peaches N Strawbs – A Deliciously Dense Healthy Dessert Shake Looking for a delicious yet healthy dessert? Look no further than this tasty nutritious smoothie packed with iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, omega-3s, vitamins A,…
The Rhubarb Special – The Best Rhubarb Smoothie Make use of some of the delicious early rhubarb with this best rhubarb smoothie! Packed with anti-inflammatories, antioxidants, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, omega-9s,…
Black Magic – The Best Lychee Smoothie Summon something extra ordinary this winter with the best lychee smoothie recipe ever! A tingle on the senses, this smoothie is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, magnesium,…