You know what they say – an apple a day keeps the doctor away! Make the most October’s ingredients with this nutritious apple smoothie. Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, manganese, fibre, lutein, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s, MCTs), vitamins B(B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9), C, E, K… Sure to build up your immune system whilst giving you an inviting taste of some of the best ingredients Autumn has to offer!
1. Wash your ingredients.
2. Cut your apple into quarters and remove the seeds.
3. Peel the lemon and ginger.
4. Chop the fruit and veg into chunks.
5. Chuck half of them into your blender and scoop in the passion fruit.
6. Add the raw cacao, hemp and flax seeds.
7. Throw in the rest of your fruit and veg into the blender (if struggling for space grab a potato masher and squish them down).
8. Attach your blender to the rest of it (this step is important if the bottom of your blender leaks when you add liquid).
9. Add the XCT oil and water.
10. Mix until the consistency looks smooth.
11. When the shake looks nice and creamy, detach from the blender and pour out as desired.
Perfect as a light, healthy breakfast for the family, little smoothie bottles you can keep in your fridge and drink at your convenience, or just a nice refreshing drink you could pour into a juice container and sip on throughout the day or at the gym!
Or add some nutty granola, raw cacao nibs, any extra fruit you might like and turn it into a delicious healthy autumn apple smoothie bowl!
Figaro’s Ghost – The Best Halloween Pumpkin Smoothie Wondering what to do with all the leftover pumpkin now that you’ve carved out your decorations? Chuck it in a blender with a few extra fruit and…
El Fruity – The Best Healthy Fruit Smoothie If you’re feeling a bit gloomy this cold, wet January, refresh your senses with this delicious and best healthy fruit smoothie! Packed with exotic flavours, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories,…
Bulletproof Coffee – Upgraded Coffee Blended With Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter And Brain Octane Oil A recipe created by Dave Asprey in 2009 after his travels to Tibet, where he was introduced to yak-butter tea. This…
The Bugs Bunny – The Best Carrot Smoothie Rediscover that spring in your step with this delicious, best carrot smoothie! Full of antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, beta-carotene, betaine, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…
The Divine Combination – The Best Mango Smoothie Spinach and Mango make a great Pear in this super refreshing, best mango smoothie! Packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, iron, calcium, zinc, copper, magnesium, potassium, healthy fats (omega-3s, omega-6s,…